Welcome to the Laboratory of Archaeology

Established in the fall of 1947, the Laboratory of Archaeology at the University of Georgia, is the largest archaeological research and collections facility in Georgia. Our mission includes:

(1) preserving and curating qualified archaeological collections and records,

(2) facilitating research for professionals and training students in archaeology,

(3) service to the state of Georgia.

 

University of Georgia
Laboratory of Archaeology

110 Riverbend Rd., Riverbend Research North

University of Georgia

Athens, GA 30602

Google Map

Campus Map (pdf)

Phone: (706)-542-9234

Fax: (706) 542-8920

Submit a Student Complaint